Terms and Conditions
- Customers may cancel an order online or by phone if it has not already been processed by a member of the Poulton Hill team. At this point, if the item has not been shipped they may also try to contact via telephone to cancel the order. If the order has already been shipped, then the order can only be refunded if the customer returns all items ordered in a salable condition and at their own expense.
- Postage costs will not be refunded if the item is returned after delivery.
- Orders are typically shipped within a 24hour timeframe. Returns and refunds will only be accepted within a 7 day period after shipping.
Tours and Tastings
- If you need to cancel your booking, please note the cancellation deadline is 72 hours prior to the appointment for all events, in order to receive a refund.
- Our tours are for over 18s only. We operate a Challenge 25 policy so if you are lucky enough to look under the age of 25 please bring valid ID (driving licence of passport) with you as you may be asked for this as age verification on arrival.
- With the exception of our vineyard tour and dog walk, no dogs (except guide dogs) are permitted on our tour and tastings.
- Please note that we do not permit hen or stag dos on our public tours. Please get in touch with us directly to organise a private event.
By confirming your order you confirm that you have read and accepted the above terms and conditions.